Sunday, October 5, 2014

Art Attack 10-5-14

     Guess what? My hair is purple now!
Yaaaay. ♥

In honor of my pretty purple hair, and the fact that I'm wearing a green shirt today, today's art attack is featuring Gamora and the rest of the Guardians of the Galaxy.
gamora by tinysnail

Aww, it looks like it could be an illustration from a children's book. I love it.

Gamora Fanart by bohater13

Wow, talent.

GotG by ryoh15
Cute little Guardians.

Guardians of the galaxy by Baileyley
I love this. ♥

Chibis of the Galaxy by LizzyMcMorrow
I just wanna cuddle them all.

Guardians of the Galaxy by Attyca
I love the colors in this.

Wanted! by DaveAtze
LOL, poor little Starlord.

Guardians of the Galaxy by edwinhuang
That was the last one for today. Awesome art for an excellent movie. I've got some pictures and videos of the renaissance faire that my family went to yesterday that I'll go through and upload tomorrow. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment