Monday, May 5, 2014

The Fifth Strikes Back

     Sorry I didn't post anything Star Wars-y yesterday. But there is still today, The Fifth Strikes Back, and tomorrow, Revenge of the Sixth. I didn't really do much yesterday, I wore a kind of Star Wars-y outfit though. I didn't get any pictures, so sorry 'bout that. I worked on my light saber hilt that I'm attempting, it's just made out of a paper towel roll and whatnot, but I'm hoping that when it's done it will look cool. I played a bit of Kinect Star Wars, found out my Nana died, cuddled on the couch and watched a movie with my parents, read some Amazing Spider Man fanfiction, and then watched animé 'till midnight. Didn't really do much Star Wars themed stuff. :P Oh well, maybe next year. Happy Fifth Strikes Back, or Cinco de Mayo, whichever you prefer. ☺

Juan Solo and Chewbacca Cabra by MAD-VESSEL-INTL
LOL

star wars sketch by bamboleo

No comments:

Post a Comment