Saturday, May 3, 2014

Prettiness

Hello all, I just wanted to do a quick post because tomorrow is Star Wars Day and I don't want to wait until Monday to post this.
     So today my family and I went to an artisan faire and they had blacksmithing and a maypole and face-painting and all kinds of other stuff. I forgot to bring my camera so I didn't get any pictures of anything to show you, so, sorry about that. My sister wanted to get her face painted but the wait was so long that she gave up. I told her that if we could go buy some face paints then I would paint it for her. We went to Michael's and got some face paints and here is the result.

Pay no attention to the time and date stamp, someday I might just fix it. :P
I'm pretty proud of my first attempt at face-painting, and she absolutely loved it, so YAY! ☺


MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU ALL TOMORROW!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty, and she looks so excited and happy! how cute!

    ReplyDelete