Saturday, September 7, 2013

We Got A Camera!

     My brother took me out to dinner (so sweet!) and then decided he wanted to go show me how awesome he is at climbing rocks (again). But this time, I brought a camera! I haven't really figured out how to really use it properly yet (I just point and click), so some of the pictures are kinda blurry and/or dark. :P  I tried taking a couple of videos of Buddy climbing but I had the camera turned sideways, so the videos are sideways. If I ever figure out how to get the videos turned right-side-up I'll be sure to post them. ☺

     Starfish! There are so many there that just hang around on the rocks. Oh, and pay no attention to the time-stamp, I put the date in, but didn't know what the time was when I was setting up the camera and now I don't know how to change it.

      Here's Buddy climbing up a rocky cliff/hill thing. He was going so fast I didn't really get very many pictures and this was the only good one.

      Here he is showing off after he got to the top.

      Here's a picture of me after we climbed down a bunch of rocks to get down by the water to look at the starfish.

      This is a closeup of Buddy climbing a HUGE rock that was so flat I was worried about how he was going to get up all the way.

     Here he is reaching for the top.

      Awww look at that ocean, so deceptively calm looking. Every time we tried to take any pictures of water splashing up in the background it got all calm and the moment we turned of the camera so that we could climb to a different section of rocks it would get all splashy again. -_-


      Here's Buddy being smashed by a boulder. LOL, we found a tiny non-cave and he decided to climb inside and make it look like he was being crushed by the rock on top. ☺

     All of the black rocks in the background are covered in mussels, he wanted me to take a picture to show our parents and added his muscles into the foreground.  ( ≧▽≦)

1 comment:

  1. I love the crushing rock pic :)
    and the muscles with the mussels :)
    and the one of you in front of the deceptively calm water

    ReplyDelete