Sunday, September 8, 2013

Art Attack 9-8-13

     Last Week my brother bought me a sketch book with the stipulation that I use it. The first thing I did was personalize the cover so that it didn't look exactly the same as the one that Buddy bought for himself.

      The scan doesn't really do it justice, you can't see my Yeti very well, but he's adorable. The next thing I did was draw some Adventure Time fanart of Princess Bubblegum.

     Not exactly what I envisioned in my mind, but I aim to improve! It didn't help the fact that all I had to color her with was old mostly dried out dollar markers. -_-
     And on that note, the theme for today's Art Attack is ADVENTURE TIME!!!
WARNING: POST MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS.

Princess Bubblegum by sscindyss
      Now that is an amazing Princess Bubblegum.

Adventure Time by FLAFLY
     I love this.

I Remember You by RiceDumplings
     Awww, Marceline and Simon's history is my all time favorite story in Adventure Time. So sweet and sad at the same time.

I Remember You by WortCat
     *sniff* *sniff* I love that episode. Buddy doesn't like watching it because of the sad parts though. 。゜(`Д´)゜。

Final Finn by Radical-Rhombus-XD
      I love it when artists draw Finn in anime style.

Adventure Time High Class by acetone91
     KYAAAAA I love this! ♥♥♥ In fact, I'm going to make it my desktop wallpaper right now. ☺ I love how beautiful Lady Rainacorn looks.

BMO by JSA-Arts
     Awww, BMO is so cute. He's my brother's favorite.

Adventure Time/BMO by jomim
     Poor little BMO wants to be a human like Finn.

Lumpy Space Princess Portrait by Blacnarf
     LOL, Lumpy Space Princess is so hilarious. She's tied with Princess Bubblegum for my favorite Princess.

I'm Lumpy and I Know It by Maryanneleslie
     I absolutely love all of the Human!Lumpy Space Princess (LOL, can you tell I read a lot of fanfic?) fanart. She always looks so amazing. Someday I want to cosplay as her if I ever manage to get to an anime or comic convention.

Adventure Time! by Suihara
     This one was my brother desktop wallpaper for a while. ☺


No comments:

Post a Comment