Sunday, September 15, 2013

Art Attack 9-15-13

     I've been reading Avengers fanfiction, so the theme for today is The Avengers!

The Avengers-colors by marciotakara
     I love the comic bookiness to that one.

Avengers by zgul-osr1113
Oooooh, this is a fun style. I like it.

The Avengers Assemble by kanapy-art
     Such good artwork. Makes me want to try my hand at a smokin' hot Thor, or heck, a smokin' hot any of them. ☺

The Avengers by vancamelot
     Another fun style. They kinda remind me of the POP! toys.

via Amazon

Back to more art.
AVENGERS by That-DAWB
     So bright and colorful. ♥

AVENGERS! by koroa
     I absolutely love Hawkeye's purple bow. ♥

Now for some Loki love. ☺
Loki by Gone~Batty
     Simple yet awesome.

Loki by doubleleaf
     Its hard to hate a guy who had such terrible punishments(more like torture) for his pranks. If you've ever read Norse mythology, then you know what I mean.

Loki by jeng-86
     Still can't hate him. Even when he's got his "evil" face on.

Chibi Avengers by Corsariomarcio
     Kyaaaaa! ♥ They're all so cute! ♥ And poor little Loki getting smashed by Hulk, I just wanna cuddle him. ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment