Sunday, August 11, 2013

Art Attack 8-11-13

      Today I'm going to continue from where I left off in last week's Art Attack in a look at the Doctors. Last week I left of at The Fourth Doctor, so today I'll be showing you the rest of them, Five to Eleven. Yep look forward to another loooong post. (^_-)

The 5th Doctor played by Peter Davison:

5th Doctor by KellyYates

Davison by Elmic-Toboo

Chibi 5th by Hokutochan15
 Awwww, ishn't he jush sho adowable?  (´ ▽`).。o♡   Since he's so adorable, (and my favorite Doctor) I'm not going to stick to my three pics per Doctor for him. Although I kinda threw that out the window with Tom Baker last week, huh.

Sensitive Side by Rashomonchb

The Doctor ad Turlough by ladyyatexel

5th and Turlough wardrobe swap by ladyyatexel
     Poor Doctor, Turlough doesn't want his celery.

The 6th Doctor played by Colin Baker:

Chibi 6th Doctor by TwinEnigma
      The Sixth Doctor had the craziest outfit out of all the Doctors, and that's really saying something.

Colin Baker by Emic-Toboo

The Doctor's clothes by PaulHanley
     Here's a cute video that I found of Six and his clothes.


The 7th Doctor played by Sylvester McCoy:

Question by Timedancer

The 7th Doctor by PaulHanley

Chibi Doctor 7 by SelanPike

The 8th Doctor played by Paul McGann:

8th Doctor by camasarye

8 by TobiasLaFae

Tea Time by nuriwan

The 9th Doctor played by Christopher Eccleston:

Ninth Doctor by orookayasu
      This was my Doctor. I was at my cousin's house and she was watching Doctor Who. It was an episode with the Tenth Doctor. After going home I decided to watch from the beginning of the 2005 series, starting with The Ninth Doctor. Ten made me curious about the show, but Nine made me love it.

The Ninth by Dreki-K
Spoilers:


I think you need a Doctor by snow-jemima
     Such a corny line but Nine was fantastic anyways.

The 10th Doctor played by David Tennant:

10th Doctor by J-saw
      Ten is probably the most favorited Doctor of all, so there is a lot of amazing art to choose from, but I'm only posting three. If you want to see more just look up The Tenth Doctor on DeviantArt.com.

The Tenth by LauraKjoge

Ten and Rose by trustahope

*Bonus*
via

The 11th Doctor played by Matt Smith:

The 11th Doctor by Le-Juge

Gaming by thatoddowl

Imaginary Friend by Ornery Jen
      There you have it folks, the eleven Doctors, from One to Eleven.

Who? by VonMonkey


No comments:

Post a Comment