Monday, July 29, 2013

I Can't Stop Watching

     Yay, it didn't take me a month to post something again.                           ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆
     I haven't been doing anything interesting really. Mostly I've been reading Fairy Tail fanfiction and watching Ellen Degeneres videos. I can't stop. Ellen videos are addicting. I just clicked on one that was in the suggested videos on the side when I was on YouTube and that was it. I had been planning to go to bed after watching the new Conversations With My 2 Year Old. That didn't happen. (。-_-。)  It got to the point where I was debating whether I should just skip sleeping altogether since I had to get up in the morning anyways. But my love of sleep won out, and let me tell you, the people that were designated to wake me up were not happy, especially since I'm not a morning person. Anyways, the whole point of that whole story was to show you an Ellen video that I found amusing.

     I had read the Twilight books and I watched the first movie but because of the first movie and the anticlimactic ending of the fourth book, I'm not really much of a Twilight fan. But if they made a movie like that, I would definitely watch it. (^v^)

found on DeviantArt
      I was going to put a Twilight picture, but I like Fairy Tail better.  
found *here*

No comments:

Post a Comment