Friday, July 19, 2013

Apologies and Some Videos

I'm soooooo sorry! I can't believe it's been over a month since I last posted.

image from Skip Beat! anime 

     As you know, I didn't have internet where I was living, but now I'm moving back to my parent's place for a while. I've actually been here for a couple of weeks but I've mainly been laying in bed with no motivation to post anything, no scratch that, I wanted to post at least something but no matter how hard I looked I couldn't find any interest in anything in order to share with you. My feelings are back, so I figured I better hurry up and post something before they fizzle out and die again.   ヽ(´ー`)┌
      Oh, and you should probably know that I found a site with Japanese emoticons, so you're going to be seeing a lot of those from now on.  (─‿‿─)

     Now on to the videos!   ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ
I don't know if you've already seen these, but if you have that's okay, you can just watch them again since they're funny.        ☆~(ゝ。∂)
      There's this guy on YouTube that makes videos about the conversations that he has with his two year old daughter, except in the videos, he's reenacting the conversations with a grown man playing the part of his daughter. Very entertaining. I was going to just put up the latest video, but it's part two, so I'm going to put both part 1 and 2 up.



If you haven't seen episode 1-5, then you should, they are very entertaining. Just go here for the rest of the videos:  http://www.youtube.com/ConvosWith2YrOld




 

1 comment: