Saturday, May 4, 2013

RenFaire

     It's been so long since I last posted! I'm just checking in to let you know that I'm going to a Renaissance Faire this weekend, so stay tuned for lots of pictures. ^_^   At the beginning of this week I had decided that I was going to make a dress for the event. Yesterday, I realized that my sewing skills weren't nearly good enough to make a dress in five days. Heck, I probably couldn't even get it done in five months. Today my brother and I went to a couple of thrift stores for stuff that we could convert into some quick outfits. Right now I'm taking a break from working on my brother's shirt, but I'm almost done! Then I just have my stuff to do. :P  Thankfully my new outfit wont take very long.  
YAY FOR THRIFT STORES!!!!!

(I was going to post the "Thrift Shop" music video, but I was having trouble finding a clean version that I liked.)

No comments:

Post a Comment