Thursday, May 23, 2013

A Brand New Day

     Well, I got some sleep and it's a brand new day. My eyes are puffy and my head still hurts, but mostly I feel silly for always getting so overly emotional. I read some Skip Beat! and felt much better. When I woke up this morning I was still sighing so I read some more Skip Beat!, then my brother decided we should watch Doctor Who all over again starting from Christopher Eccleston as the Doctor. Now I feel way better. In a bit I'm going to my little sister's school BBQ, and when I get back I'm going to try to convince Buddy to let me watch Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. ^_^




4 comments:

  1. I love Dr. Horribles Sing A Long Blog :) I'm glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wheeee! Dr. Horribles sing a long blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're feeling better. We looked for you at open house last night but you must have left early. Hang in there! - Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, we saw you guys going in the school as we were driving away. Grandma wasn't feeling too well, so we left right after seeing Baby-Bug's classroom.

      Delete