Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A Portrait In Pink

     So yesterday I ran out of books. It was okay since I have my sister here for the week while she is on vacation. So we watched some T.V. and a movie. But today she was playing video games and I had nothing to do. I haven't drawn anything in a really long time and I've never been good at drawing people. So of course I drew a portrait of my sister. In pink. I was going to save it until the Art Attack after I get internet, but I'm actually quite proud of it, so I'm showing you now. ☺

      I don't have a scanner so I had to just take a picture. Pink is my sister's favorite color, so I did her picture in pink, orchid, magenta, mahogany, and peach. When I gave it to her she was ecstatic, not just because it was in pink, but because I put her freckles and little moles on it. Hahaha, she's such a silly girl. My sister is a huge mystery fan, so I named the picture, "A Portrait In Pink." Now to see if anyone gets it. :P

  [Update: If anyone did get it, they didn't comment on it. I named it "A Portrait In Pink" because the very first episode of BBC Sherlock is called "A Study In Pink." ☺]

3 comments: