Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Update

      Still no internet. :(  I've been trying to get on to give you an update sooner, but the wi-fi here is hit-and-miss, and even when it is a hit, it's more of a jerky, slow-moving hit. I'm probably not going to get internet for a couple more weeks. Which really sucks, since sharing random things that I like with a bunch of strangers on the internet is one of the few things that keeps me from spiraling into a deep, dark depression. I've been keeping myself distracted by reading though. It's working pretty well. I'll have to do a list of reviews on the books that I'm reading. I'll let you know one of the books that I read and liked, but you'll have to wait for the review.


     The book is called "Cinder," by Marissa Meyer, and it's about a cyborg-Cinderella. I like it. I like it a lot. It's the first in a series, and I'm eagerly awaiting the rest. I kind of wish that I had waited until all of the books were out to start reading it though, since the wait is going to drive me crazy. ☺
     I wish I could post more, but I better hurry and post this before my very low wi-fi disappears altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment