Thursday, March 7, 2013

Stuff From My Etsy Wish List

     Just as the titles says, I'm posting stuff from my favorites list on Etsy. Some of it is geekery and some of it isn't, or maybe it is and I just don't know it. :P

Bronze and Leather Anchor Bracelet $1.99
      I think that this bracelet is really cool. It's a great price too. ☺

Portal Warning Sign Coasters $17
      Although, I think that if I get some white tiles, I might be able to make these the same way that I did my Greed cup.

Hidden Bookshelf Light Switch $35
     I think this would be really cool to have.

Doctor Who Gallifreyan Cuff $26
     I love Doctor Who. I wish the writers would come out with a guide to the Gallifreyan language so that anyone can write it since it's so cool looking. Although I doubt they will, since they probably want to keep the Doctor's real name a secret.

Book Locket $18
      Yeah, most of the stuff on my favorites list is jewelry. ☺

T.A.R.D.I.S. Cookie Cutter $6.50
    It's a T.A.R.D.I.S. cookie cutter! This seller has a lot more fun cookie cutters in their shop too.

Nancy Drew Book Clock $29.99
     I wasn't much of a mystery reader as a kid, I was more of a Sci-Fi/Fantasy reader, but my little sister loves mysteries so I think this would be the perfect gift to encourage her to work on telling time. :P

Elephant Silhouette Necklace $20
Yep, more jewelry. ☺ I love this shop's silhouette jewelry.

Psych Pineapple Necklace $25
     This is another item that I have on my list because of my sister. As I said, she loves mysteries. She is also completely obsessed with Psych. The great thing about this necklace is that you can pick your favorite quote, or maybe one of Shawn's nicknames for Gus, for the seller to put on the necklace.




No comments:

Post a Comment