Monday, March 11, 2013

Obsessed

     I am tired. As I said in my last post, I've been out of town for my Uncle's memorial service. Thankfully, I got over being sick in time to give all of the relatives that I haven't seen in a while, hugs. Although, the most cuddling I did was with my cousins, who I live fairly close to. We grew up together and are always glued to each other when one of us visits the other. ☺ One of my cousins, since I haven't gotten permission to use her name, I'm just gonna use her nickname Roxy, is a writer and artist. When we get together she likes to tell me about her stories and show me whatever art she's done since I last saw her. Last time I saw her, she had me read the Star Wars fancomic that she's writing/drawing and told me about a character that she created for the X-Men universe and wanted to write a fanfic about. This weekend she let me read another chapter of her Star Wars story and showed me some of the art that she did for it. I LOVE it!!! ♥ I made her promise to draw me a color version of one of her drawings of her main character for my wall. She also had me read what she had written so far of her X-Men fanfic. I was so upset when it ended. These past few days I've been stressed out for various reasons, but after reading her story, whenever I get stressed out I take a breath and then try to think of something else and it always ends up being her story. I'm so excited to read more. I think I've become a bit obsessed with it actually. She's going to regret letting me read it, I'm going to bug her so much for more. ☺ Here's some X-Men wonderfulness I'm hoping will tide me over until she writes more.

>_< ♥ ♥ ♥

by UMINGA
Awww.

2 comments:

  1. Lolz I feel kinda guilty now :D but if making you read my stories gets you to find beautiful videos like this one I think i'm okay with it. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do you feel guilty? I LOVE your stories! ♥

      Delete