Saturday, March 2, 2013

My Love For A Prince

     I've been in a "Prince of Persia" mood after watching the movie for the bazzillionth time. "Prince of Persia" is actually one of the few video games that I actually own. In fact, two of the three video games that I own are "Prince of Persia" games, (the other is Bioshock 2, and I make my brother play that so I can cover my eyes when it gets too scary ☺). Here's some "Prince of Persia" fan videos that I found on YouTube.


Such a fun game. ^_^

KYAAAAA! ♥♥♥

Here's some neat "Prince of Persia" crafts that I found on DisneyFamily.

DIY Prince of Persia Charms
     Now I need to get some sheets of Shrinky Dinks so I can make these.☺
I think I like the "boy" templates better though.

DIY Prince of Persia Tattoos and Stickers
     Maybe I'll just mix the templates for an ultra cool bracelet.☺ Surprisingly enough, it's rather difficult to find "Prince of Persia" geekery.  And even more surprising, even though "Prince of Persia" is one of the few movies that I can watch all of the way through and then immediately press play again once it's over, I don't actually own it. I guess I'll just have to go watch a bunch more DastanxTamina videos on YouTube until it either comes on T.V. again, or Netflix puts it back on InstantWatch. :P



 

No comments:

Post a Comment