Sunday, March 17, 2013

Art Attack 3/9/13

     As promised last Art Attack, this week's post is going to feature hedbonstudios' chibi-art.

Marvel Masterpieces Deadpool Card
     Heehee, Deadpool. I'm really hoping that they're going to make a Ryan Reynolds Deadpool movie. Right now. ^_^

Chibi-Spider-Man 
Such a cute Spidey. 'Just hangin' around'  :P

Chibi-Gambit 


Chibi-Harley 


Chibi-Robin
 Awww, look at that smile. He is so adorable! ♥

Chibi-Batman 
"Because I'm Batman."

Chibi-Boba Fett


Chibi-Davy Jones


Chibi-Nacho Libre 
 "Nachoooooooooo..."

Chibi-Space Ghost
 Who remembers Space Ghost?

Chibi-He-Man 
♫"...and I say, HEYEYEYEYEY, HEYEYEY, I say HEY! ...What's going on?!"






2 comments:

  1. I love this post. Nacho Libre, and He-Man, now I have that song in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great. He-man is so funny and all the chibis are so cute

    ReplyDelete