Thursday, March 21, 2013

3D Minecraft

     I got batteries! So now I can show you what my brother and I have been up to at our house while we don't have internet. You know, when we're not watching movies, playing video games, or reading. :P  We've been doing what we like to call, "Real-Life Minecraft." It sounds a lot better than "yard work." ☺

     On Tuesday, we harvested some dirt and filled in a couple of holes in our Grandma's yard, then planted grass.

     Here's what we did today. First, we harvested some boysenberry saplings and then we replanted them along the fence in our back yard.

     Then my brother harvested a tree for some sticks.

     He should get an achievement for that. :P

     Our lovely sticks. We then used the sticks to craft a fence for our boysenberries.


     I'm holding the sticks while my brother crafts the fence. ^_^  It's not finished yet, so you'll have to wait to see the "fence." ☺
     I don't want this post to be too picture-heavy, so I'll show you the pictures of mine and my brother's house next time.







1 comment:

  1. I wish I had know about Minecraft when you were little. ;)

    ReplyDelete