Saturday, February 16, 2013

Wasabiiiiiiii

     I got a pack of sushi from the store and it came with a little package of wasabi that was very strong. After we were done with the sushi, there was still about half of the little package of wasabi left. So I dared my little brother to eat it. He, of course, demanded some type of payment for if he did it. I told him that, if he ate it, I would make him sushi whenever he wanted it, if we had money for supplies, for this whole year. Luckily for you guys, I took a video. ☺


video

Haha, that was my Dad teasing Buddy about making him eat a full, family size tube of wasabi, and my Mom was the one who told him he was lucky that the little package wasn't full. Yeah, we kinda sound alike.




If anyone is wondering what's on the T.V., Buddy was playing Minecraft.


1 comment:

  1. That's so mean! He looks so tentative before he does it, too. Poor Buddy.
    But now I want to come over and have sushi XD

    ReplyDelete