Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Room Drooling

I've been trying to think of ways to give my room a theme so that it wont be a cluttered, anything-goes room any more. I've been thinking of a Fairy Tale theme because of my bed. Here's some pictures of fairy tale rooms that I've been drooling over.

via
Isn't that adorable? I love all the little details, like the mouse-guards on the closet/castle doors and the little crown on the desk chair.

via
I love the little lily pad steps.And the colors. And the flower lamps. And the "rocks." Okay, I love everything about this room.

via 


via 
Ok, I know that those aren't bedrooms, but they are too cool not to post.

via 
The story of two plumbers rescuing a princess counts as a fairy tale......right? Yeah......I get distracted easily. At the rate I'm going, I'll never settle on a theme for my room.

And now my computer is being stupid, maybe more tomorrow. Maybe not.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not so sure about the first room, but all the other ones are awesome! I wish I had the ability to style rooms like that.

    ReplyDelete