Thursday, February 28, 2013

Real Life Real Steel

  Woops, sorry about the late post, I usually schedule my posts to update at midnight, but I forgot to set the correct time yesterday. As compensation, I'll give you an extra post today.^_^
      There's a new show on the SyFy channel called, "Robot Combat League", and it makes me think of the movie, "Real Steel." The robots aren't as advanced, but that's because they're real, and not CGI. ☺ If robots can dance "Gangnam Style," I'm sure it won't be long before they improve their fighting technique to be like on "Real Steel." Here's a trailer for "Robot Combat League."


     The show is an hour long, but we were so into it seemed like it went by so fast. Although that could also be because we were munching on my Mom's delicious Thai Yellow Curry while we watched R.C.L. ☺

♥Yummmmm♥ ☺



P.S. I have a Facebook page now, please go and "like" Hermitrae. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment