Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Pretty Cheesy

     I love cheesecake. In fact, it is my all time favorite type of cake, if not dessert. I always thought that the prettiest cheesecake that I would be able to find was the type with the strawberry swirly-swirls.

via 
 Not that it's not pretty, I just wanted more. So I went on a search, I just googled it, and this is what I found.


via 
Best present ever? I think yes.


via 
 I don't know why I never thought of this before. The girl that made this is a genius.


via 
Awww, so cute! ♥ ^_^ ♥ I don't know if I would be able to eat it.


via 
Or maybe this is the best present ever. Especially since you have to eat the truffles to get to the cheesecake. ☺


via 
Now this is the best strawberry swirly-swirl cake that I've ever seen.


via 
YUM!


via 
Aww, this one is cute too, and I'd have absolutely no problem eating this.


via 
Can you believe that is CHEESECAKE?! AMAZING!


I hope you all have a sweet day! I'm off to watch Teen Wolf. The first two seasons are on Netflix instant watch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment