Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Geeky Fun

     By now you might have guessed that I am often online, browsing around different shops, drooling over items that I wish to someday have. Come drool with me. ☺

Mario Piranha-Plant Earring $35
Aren't those so neat?

Doctor Who T.A.R.D.I.S. Clock $46
I absolutely LOVE this clock.

 
Catwoman Art Print $17

Me-yow.

Legend of Zelda Poe Soul in a Bottle $19

Wow, doesn't that look so....souly? and, it glows in the dark!

Final Fantasy Phoenix Down Necklace $28

I have spent so many hours of my life playing Final Fantasy. That Phoenix Down sure is a lifesaver.

Cereal Killer Spoon $12.98
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Realistic Minecraft Art Print $20
 This is another game that I have spent many many hours playing. In fact, after I post this I'm probably going to go join my brother and cousin playing Minecraft.


11th Doctor Inspired Bunny Hat $27
 Awwww, isn't it adorable? Or, rather,.........cool?


Minecraft Light-Up Torch $34.99
It even can mount to the wall!

Customizable Aperture Portal Device $99.99
Another game I'm a huge fan of. ☺


Portal Bookends $29.99
Yay for more Portal stuff!

4th Doctor 12ft long Scarf $49.99
I've been trying to get my Mom to knit me one of these, but she hasn't yet.

Minecraft Light-Up Redstone Ore $24.99

And now.... I'm off to play Minecraft. ☺


Some items found via epbot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment