Monday, February 11, 2013

♥ Crafty Ideas ♥

     While I don't have any plans for Valentine's Day, I love any excuse to decorate, craft, and bake. Since my parents don't celebrate most holidays, I have to just be content with just admiring other peoples decorations and crafts until I am able to move out. Here is a few DIY ideas for Valentine's.

Make a Wall of Paper Hearts
So cute and simple. Here is a link to the tutorial.

Click Here For Tutorial
The great thing about this is that you can do any image you want, not just a heart. Also, she has you put modge podge over the glitter so that the pillow won't shed glitter everywhere.

Tutorial
These are great for any type of decorating. And, they are made out of Dollar Store materials. Wooohoo!
Here's a link to the original tutorial that she used, she just didn't use the spoons.

Tutorial 
     These cotton candy sheep are way better than giving a cheesy valentine's card. Because they're full of sugar.
     Not that there's anything wrong with cheesy valentine's cards, I find them pretty entertaining. I am easily amused. My brother thinks it's ridiculous how much I laugh at his and my Dad's silly little puns. ☺

Tutorial 
Teeheehee. ☺

Tutorial 
This is a fun alternative to candy if you have a kid in school. This is so cute it almost makes me wish I was still in school. But not really. :P

Tutorial 




I love that she used an ombré effect with the yarn.

Tutorial 
So sparkly.

Tutorial 
Isn't this a cute idea? I'm going to have to try it. Unfortunately, I'm afraid that if I do, my dad will expect some sort of "hidden surprise" in everything I bake. ^_^

Recipe 
 Aren't these cookies so cool?

Recipe
One time, when my Mom and I were on our way to my aunt's house, we stopped at a bakery and I had a cookie just like this. I loved it so much I begged my Mom to stop by the bakery again the next time we went to my aunt's. We went, but the bakery was closed. The next time we went, it was closed down for good. I was so upset. But not anymore, because I now have the recipe! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

♥ Have a fun week! ♥ Or not, I won't tell you what to do. ☺





No comments:

Post a Comment