Sunday, February 17, 2013

Art Attack 2/17/13

Today's theme is 3D street art. Some of the art that these people do is amazing.

via Street Art Utopia
Doesn't that look like a giant triangular hole? I wish there was a picture of someone actually walking across it. It would probably look like they were walking across an invisible bridge. Speaking of bridges,

via Street Art Utopia
     Okay, it's not really a bridge, more like a plank of wood. But doesn't it look so real?

via Street Art Utopia
It took me forever to decide whether or not the wall that he is leaning against is fake.

3D Street Painting by Manfred Stader
     At first I thought this was photo-shopped until I saw his video showing it at different angles.

video
video via
I'm still not sure how he did it, though.

via 
 Here's another of Manfred's cool art. the only thing that's real is the baby.

via 


via 
I love how most of his art, he makes it so that people can pose on it. ☺



1 comment:

  1. Those are so cool! The coffee cup is especially amazing.

    ReplyDelete