Sunday, February 10, 2013

Art Attack 2/10/13

     Today's theme is......Disney! I grew up on Disney movies. I would watch the same movies over and over and over again, just ask my mom. She probably knows all of the songs by heart, especially the ones to Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, and The Little Mermaid. And seeing as I still watch Disney movies over and over again, she's going to have Tangled, the Tinkerbell movies, How to Train Your Dragon, and, well, pretty much most Disney movies, memorized as well. ☺

Nautical by einlee
 Isn't that beautiful? I love that Ariel is twirling her hair with the fork, and also the bow at her waist.

Raiponce by chill07
 I really want a print of this for my wall.

Sleeping Beaux by jimbopunk

Awwwww, so cute! ♥

Designer Belle by winderly

     Belle has always been my favorite princess. She's a major bookworm like me, pretty oblivious to her surroundings, and she snapped at the Beast for being a big baby while she was trying to treat his wounds. Also, her dress is my favorite color. I've always wanted a golden yellow ballgown just like Belle's, but I think I like this one better. Especially all the ruffles. ♥
     On another note, does anyone know the Beast's real name? I've seen the movie a million times, but I can't recall anyone ever saying it. Did I just miss it somewhere?

Tinkerbell by zen1990

Awww, tiny little tinker. I wish that they would make a movie about how Tinkerbell and Peter first met.

I hope you all have a magical day. Or at least a musical one. ^_^





1 comment:

  1. According to IMDB his name was never mentioned in either the movie or the theatrical musical, however, "in a licensed CD-Rom trivia game that came out years after the movie, he's referred to as Adam".

    And yes, I can still sing most of the songs from Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, and The Lion King.

    ReplyDelete