Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Pretty Deliciousnesses Part 2

    I've never really thought of a slice of pizza as "cute" until I saw this:

Cute Pizza $18

Awwwwwww. This shop has plenty more cuteness as well, but if you want to see them you'll have to click on the link because I have some more stuff to show you and I don't want my post to be a mile long. :P
....Ok, maybe just one more from roscata. Although this one isn't exactly "cute", more like disturbing.

Meat Cleaver $12
Not exactly food, but whatever. The rest of the items I'm going to show you are from a shop called SouZou Creations, and the things they sell are amazing!
Sushi Rice Ring $12.50
Just look at those teensy grains of rice!And after sushi rice, it's...

Tamago Sushi Ring $12.50
 SUSHI!!! Then comes dessert. ♥

Mmmmm $12.50
Doesn't that ice cream look so perfectly delicious?
Now that the meal is done, it is time for a bit of entertainment.
        LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I NOW PRESENT TO YOU........

Floating Spaghetti Ring $16.50
FLOATING SPAGHETTI!  (and the crowd goes wild)

I always feel inspired to cook something after browsing through all of SouZou's delicious looking jewelry, but more often than not I just end up making myself a bowl of ramen. Although, even ramen can be amazing, especially when it looks like this...

Floating Spicy Ramen $16.50





No comments:

Post a Comment