Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Musical History

     My favorite subject in school was always history. Even now I still love to study histories from all over the world. I also love music, I can't stand riding in a car without music going. Even at home, if I'm not reading or watching something, I have to have music. When I came across these videos I was ecstatic.



Haha gotta love Ben Franklin all rockifeid.
    This next one I like even more.




Here's a few videos from a hilariously accurate BBC series called Horrible Histories.






Hahaha, "...I don't know what it is, but he's got it... I love him."



3 comments:

  1. If we had history lessons like this in school I'd probably have retained more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not going to work Suthers, not going to work. . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had a "like" button for the comments on here. ☺

      Delete