Thursday, January 17, 2013

Masking the Situation

     I have a really bad headache, so forgive me if I'm not very chatty, or witty, or both. :P

I wish that I knew how to work leather, or if I was rich that'd be okay too, because then I could own the following items:

Blaster 3.0 Brown $269.00
      Isn't this, like, an ultra cool looking, waaaaay better alternative to a fanny pack? I'm very sensitive to metals, so the following items are a nice alternative to traditional jewelry:

Leather Cuff Bracelet $49.00
White Leather Choker $24.00
Gold Leather Crown $29.00
I know I don't need a crown, but it's just so pretty. Speaking of pretty things that I don't actually need but intend to someday own....

Queen of Hearts Mask $39.00
White Leather Mask $39.00
     I wouldn't mind having her hair too. The rest are just masks that I really like.

Leather Steampunk Bastet Mask $180.00
Leather Steampunk Anubis Mask $250.00
My Favorite, unfortunately it's sold out
I'm not sure why but these intrigue me, maybe they work like shutter shades?
Leather Eye-cage? $49.00




White Leather Bunny Mask $89.00
Awwww, wook at it's widdew nose. ♥

I'm not sure what this next mask reminds me of, maybe you can help me....

Black Leather Plague Doctor Mask $195.00
Now I just need an excuse to go around wearing masks all the time.

Maybe I'll become a villain...........(DUM dum DUUUUUMMM)


From my favorite movie, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.



Update:I figured it out, it reminds me of Spy vs. Spy:
Spy vs. Spy
 Look there's even a white one.
White Spy vs. Spy Mask $195.00


1 comment:

  1. hey some of the masks we could of used on the game

    ReplyDelete