Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Ideas?

     Hello all, my brother has decided that we are going to an anime convention in September. He has also decided that since it's seven months away, there will be plenty of time to make our own costumes. I currently have no idea what to make, and with my level of skill (and tendency to procrastinate), I should probably start as soon as possible. Any suggestions? I'm 5'2", chubby, with a round face, it's hard to think up a cool costume to go with my physique.

Here's a few awesome cosplays that I found on DeviantArt (that I would never be able to pull off,... especially the guy ones. ☺)


Kazemon Cosplay by ElisaCosplay




I know this next one isn't anime, but I love Disney, so I don't care.

Belle Cosplay by RikardaJ

So beautiful.


Here's a cute pic of a couple of sisters cosplaying Chibi Nel and Grownup Nel from Bleach.




Nel Cosplay by PaperTwilight

Awwww. ♥





Lia Cosplay by CerubJibril



Here's another cute sibling cosplay.

Aang and Katara Cosplay by ToastedKeeda

Awww, he's a perfect little Aang. (If you've never seen the show, it's Avatar: The Last Airbender, it's on Netflix Instant Watch. ☺)


Here's a perfectly creepy GlaDOS from one of my favorite video games, Portal 2.

GlaDOS Cosplay by onkami


Here's one from my favorite cartoon. Iiiiiiit's ADVENTURE TIME!

Marceline Cosplay by mishi




Hahaha does anyone remember the cartoon "Doug"?

Doug Cosplay by DenisHimura

I have no idea why they would want to cosplay "Doug", but it made me laugh.

Here's a really cool Final Fantasy X cosplay.

Tidus Vs Jecht Cosplay by LeonChiroCosplayArt 





Finally, here's an awesome group of Teen Titans, especially ♥Robin♥. ☺

Teen Titans SDCC 07 by TimDrakeRobin

and, because I can't resist, here's a couple more of TimDrakeRobin's cosplays.

Green Arrow


Robin: Through the Ages


Robin 


Now there's a Robin who can actually pull off a newberry red racing top and bright lemon cape.


Now that I've gotten completely off-topic, I've been thinking about making up my own character for the anime convention. I'm not sure, I would still love to hear ideas.







No comments:

Post a Comment