Saturday, January 26, 2013

Art Attack 1/27/13

The theme for this week's Art Attack is,.....Doctor Who!

Doctor Who is my favorite television show, so I'm always on DeviantArt admiring all of the Dr. Who fan art. Here are some of my favorites (there's waaay too many to show them all to you.)

CAUTION: MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS


Which, coincidentally not really, is what this first piece of art is called. ☺

"Spoilers" by morgenty


-and the first time you touched my console,you said.. 
-I said “You’re the most beautiful thing I’ve ever known”

"You said.." by viria13

So beautiful, one of my favorite episodes.


Here's a wonderful picture of Sexy and Rose.


"Bad Wolf" by janey-jane

I love how the artist thinks of them as close friends because of Bad Wolf. 
  

Here's a fun one of River and The Doctor.

"Hello, Sweetie" by Saimain

I loved this one so much that I put it as the wallpaper on my desktop.

Here's another wonderful River and The Doctor artwork by Saimain.

"Time and Space" by Saimain

For the finale is a picture of a Dr. Who fan from DeviantArt with four of The Doctors.


Can you guess which one is the fan? To find out, click on the link.

1 comment:

  1. Bwaahahaha. I had it totally wrong who the fan was!

    ReplyDelete